It was a slower reading/listening week as I tried to catch up on doing reviews and some posts and didn’t start anything new until Wednesday. In non book news, we had wonderful weather and spent a lot of time outside with the kids,had a lovely lunch/playdate, sent time with the grandparents and celebrated my sister’s birthday.
This week in blog posts
- [27 Apr] Not That Kind of Girl by Lena Dunham
- [28 Apr] Top Ten Characters Who . . .
- [29 Apr] Confess by Colleen Hoover
- [30 Apr] Books to Movies: Thoughts on the 2015 Adaptations
- [1 May] The Last Anniversary by Liane Moriarty
- [3 May] Weekly Rewind ~ 5.3.15
This week in reading
- Finished: Amy and Roger’s Epic Detour by Morgan Matson ~ I loved this so much. So adorable and light in the best possible way. The audiobook was perfect too.
- Current Read: Keep the Ends Loose by Molly D. Cambell
- Currently Listening: Still Alice by Lisa Geneova (Audiobook)
- Rome by Jay Crownover (Audiobook – Library)
- Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry (Ebook – Library)
- Anne and Henry (Ebook – For Review)
- Come Back to Me by Mila Gray (Ebook – For Review)
- The Drowning by Camilla Lackberg (Ebook – For Review)
- Follow Me Home by Cathy Woodman (Ebook – For Review)
My favorite pictures from my Instagram this week.