I finished Six Feet Under and I may or may not still be crying. I think I have a TV show hangover. I don’t want to even start anything else. So clearly I didn’t really read that much since I was so focused on that. The weather got pretty warm this week so that was nice. My daughter had off Friday for the holiday weekend so we had extra time to be outside and play. Hope everyone has a great weekend!
This week in blog posts
- [23 May] Love Blind by Christa Desir, Jolene Perry
- [24 May] Five Authors I Feel Differently About After Time Has Passed
- [26 May] Netflix & Book Tag!
- [27 May] This Is My Brain on Boys by Sarah Strohmeyer
- [28 May] Him (Him #1) by Sarina Bowen, Elle Kennedy
- [29 May] Weekly Rewind ~ 5.29.16
This week in reading
How To Keep Rolling After A Fall // Wildflower // Deception Island