Weekly Rewind is a weekly feature where I will recap posts, books read, books bought and borrowed and whatever else from the past week. I’ve linked to The Sunday Post hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
Man the weather really warmed up this week. We had a bunch of days in the high 80’s maybe even 90’s. It was good to be outside but not for too long!! I have been doing awesome keeping up with exercising and eating ok and finally seeing some results. I binge watched Master of None over two days while doing laundry. I liked this season a lot. I am actually taking the next week or so off from blogging so no posts and I won’t be around visiting either. I need some time to catch up on reviews, reading, and binge watching Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt. You know – priorities 🙂 Hope you all had a lovely week!!
This week in blog posts
- [16 May] Mother’s Day Top Ten
- [17 May] The Truth About Happily Ever After by Karole Cozzo
- [18 May] Too Many ARCs Too Little Time
- [19 May] Faithful by Alice Hoffman
- [19 May] Daddy's Best Friend (Temperance Falls, #1) by London Hale
- [19 May] Dark Matter by Blake Crouch
- [21 May] Weekly Rewind ~ 5.21.17