Well after what felt like an action packed week (or at least weekend) last week there was’t much going on here. Lots of walking with the kids, running errands and catching as much as I could of the Mad Men marathon before the series finale on Sunday. It was a good reading week though!
This week in blog posts
- [11 May] The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins
- [12 May] Top Ten Authors I Really Want to Meet
- [13 May] Better When He's Bad by Jay Crownover
- [14 May] Keep the Ends Loose by Molly D. Campbell
- [15 May] Break from Books ~ Mudderella
- [17 May] Weekly Rewind ~ 5.17.15
This week in reading
- Finished: Sea of Stars Amy A. Bartol ~ It started slow for me but finished really strong.
- Finished: Maybe in Another Life by Taylor Jenkins Reid ~ Read in a day. LOVED IT SO MUCH (yes I am internet yelling)
- Finished: Nash by Jay Crownover (Audiobook) ~ Another great one in the Marked Men series
- Finished: Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry ~ So glad I finally read this. Awesome book.
There were quite a few sales this week so you can see I went above my normal book haul.
- Goose by Dawn O’Porter (For Review)
- One Chance Night by Eliza Boyd (For Review)
- Marrow by Tarryn Fisher (Purchased)
- Losing Hope: A Novel by Colleen Hoover (Purchased)
- Where Sea Meets Sky: A Novel by Karina Halle (Purchased)
- Unteachable by Leah Raeder (Purchased)
- These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman (Borrowed – Audiobook)
My favorite pictures from my Instagram this week.