Ugh to the weather again this week. There was one day that was kind of nice but not really. The bad weather has just put me in a blah mood and it hasn’t helped my reading. I watched a lot of TV and movies this week plus more knitting. My husband did a tiny bit of traveling this week and that is always no fun. I did go on a little shopping spree but not for me. My kids needed spring clothes so I went out and got a bunch. I figure if I buy some maybe the weather will turn!!!! Hope you all had a great week!
This week in blog posts
- [27 Mar] The Young Wives Club by Julie Pennell
- [28 Mar] Authors I Have Met and Who I Want to Meet
- [30 Mar] Close Enough to Touch by Colleen Oakley
- [31 Mar] Monthly Rewind ~ March 2017
- [1 Apr] My TBR List April 2017 ~ Firsts
- [2 Apr] Weekly Rewind ~ 4.2.17