Weekly Rewind is a weekly feature where I will recap posts, books read, books bought and borrowed and whatever else from the past week. I’ve linked to The Sunday Post hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
So this was a much better week. The kids were home on spring break and the weather was nice so we spent a lot of time outside and doing things. My husband was home on Friday and we all did a little shopping and I was able to get some things for the spring which I desperately needed. We celebrated Easter with my parents on Saturday and on Sunday are spending it with my husband’s family. I had fun putting together my kid’s baskets and tried to limit the candy. They will get enough from everyone else. Hope everyone has a great weekend and week ahead!
This week in blog posts
- [10 Apr] Goodbye Days by Jeff Zentner
- [10 Apr] All the Forever Things by Jolene Perry
- [11 Apr] Top Ten Of The Most Unique Books I’ve Read
- [13 Apr] Favorite Road Trip Books
- [14 Apr] Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (Harry Potter, #5) by J.K. Rowling, Mary GrandPré
- [14 Apr] Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (Harry Potter, #6) by J.K. Rowling, Mary GrandPré
- [14 Apr] Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist by Rachel Cohn, David Levithan
- [16 Apr] Weekly Rewind ~ 4.16.17