My reading slowed down a bunch this week because I am waiting on some audios from the library. I also focused on working out more this week which took away from reading and cleaning. It is so hard to balance everything!! I think my son is going through a growth spurt or learning leap because he has been a beast this week. It has been super frustrating. Also the wind this week was insane. Hopefully better weather will come back soon. Hope you all had a great week!
This week in blog posts
- [27 Feb] What Light by Jay Asher
- [27 Feb] The Fill-In Boyfriend by Kasie West
- [28 Feb] Monthly Rewind ~ February 2017
- [2 Mar] Rebel Mommy Book Blog Turns 2!
- [3 Mar] Seven Days of You by Cecilia Vinesse
- [4 Mar] My TBR List March 2017 ~ YA Edition
- [5 Mar] Weekly Rewind ~ 3.5.17