I definitely had a better reading week. Still busy but was able to make time. Still knitting! I am working on a scarf. It is going slow but steady. My daughter wound up getting sick on Thursday and found out it was strep on Friday so we had two days of a floppy five year old. Hoping my son stays healthy!! I am having lunch with some friends today who I haven’t seen in awhile so I am excited about that. Hope you all had a geat week!
This week in blog posts
- [20 Mar] Undeclared (Burnham College, #2) by Julianna Keyes
- [21 Mar] Ten Books I Have Read in a Day (or two)
- [24 Mar] The Inexplicable Logic of My Life by Benjamin Alire Saenz
- [25 Mar] Something Real by Heather Demetrios
- [26 Mar] Weekly Rewind ~ 3.26.17