Not much going on this week. I flew through and LOVED Pivot Point I am slowly getting through Half Bad. I got my hair did. Love getting my hair cut. It always looks so pretty then I struggle to make it look like that until I go back lol. My daughters 4th birthday is coming up so I have been doing stuff for her party – her first real party with friends. I also bought her some presents. I kind of can’t wait until it is over because it is giving me anxiety ugh. Hope you all have an amazing week!
This week in blog posts
- [22 Feb] Hidden Bodies (You, #2) by Caroline Kepnes
- [23 Feb] Ten Book I Enjoyed Recently That Weren’t My Typical Genre
- [25 Feb] Should It Stay or Should It Go….Help me with my TBR
- [26 Feb] Try Not to Breathe by Holly Seddon
- [27 Feb] Pivot Point by Kasie West
- [28 Feb] Weekly Rewind ~ 2.28.16
This week in reading
- Finished: Pivot Point by Kasie West
Stacking the Shelves
- Remember When by T. Torrest (Purchased)
- The Weight of Guilt by Jon Ripslinger (Purchased)
- I Like You Just Fine When You’re Not Around by Ann Wertz Garvin (For Review)
My favorite pictures from my Instagram this week.