It was a pretty good week. My baby had a kindergarten orientation in town. I can’t believe she goes next year. Time is going by too fast!!! It was my husband’s birthday this week but he was working late so we just had cupcakes but got together with family yesterday for it. Also, it was amazing outside this week. Like the kind of weather I would kill for all year long – sunny, warm (but not too warm) with a little breeze. Needless to say, we spent a lot of time outside. Hope you all had a great week!!
This week in blog posts
- [20 Feb] Always by Sarah Jio
- [21 Feb] Ten Books I have Liked More/Less Than I Thought I Would
- [23 Feb] Why I Hate Starting New Books
- [24 Feb] Denton Little's Still Not Dead (Denton Little #2) by Lance Rubin
- [25 Feb] Parallel by Lauren Miller
- [26 Feb] Weekly Rewind ~ 2.26.17
This week in reading
Stacking the Shelves
I won Obsessive Booknerds blogoversary giveaway and one the awesome mug below and a gift card I sued to by Good Boy. Thanks Lauren!