Boring week here which is good. The only bad thing is I got a little bit sick by the end of the week. Hoping it doesn’t get any worse. I did rewatch the Gilmore Girls revival and will have a post later in the week about my thoughts. I did get all the wrapping paper and bags for gifts and hope to start getting all the gifts started next week. We have a busy weekend with seeing Santa Saturday and Sunday with both sets of grandparents. Also, Saturday is one of my favorites which is my annual gift exchange with my group of best friends. Hope everyone has a great week.
This week in blog posts
- [5 Dec] So Much More by Kim Holden
- [6 Dec] Top Ten New-To-Me Authors I Read For The First Time In 2016
- [8 Dec] To All the Books I Did Not Finish 2016
- [9 Dec] Bossman by Vi Keeland
- [11 Dec] Weekly Rewind ~ 12.11.16