This week was back to routine and that was lovely. I have been obsessed with Food Networks Holiday Baking Championship and binged Seasons 1 & 2 and caught up on the current season. I am also through 5 season of Dexter. I am hoping to finish the last three season soon since most shows are on a break until after the holidays. I am participating in The Broke and the Bookish Secret Santa again this year and have had fun picking out books and goodies. Looking forward to hosting Thanksgiving this week for my family. Because of that, this week’s posting will be light. Hope everyone had a great week!
This week in blog posts
- [14 Nov] All the Ugly and Wonderful Things by Bryn Greenwood
- [15 Nov] Top Movies That Make Me Cry Every Time
- [17 Nov] Favorite Authors Books Ranked ~ Lauren Oliver
- [18 Nov] The Status of All Things by Liz Fenton, Lisa Steinke
- [20 Nov] Weekly Rewind ~ 11.20.16