Weekly Rewind is a weekly feature where I will recap posts, books read, books bought and borrowed and whatever else from the past week. I’ve linked to The Sunday Post hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
Guys this week was BUSY. It was the last week of school for the kids. Joey had his show week at his gym class. Addy had her recital. They had their last tennis class. Addy had her last soccer class. I was sick on Tuesday. So I didn’t get much reading in. I am hoping that yesterday I actually got a lot of reading in but we will see. The weather has gotten nicer towards the end of the week and is supposed to be hot next week. Yay!!Tuesday is my little girl’s PreK graduation. It is going to be so cute. Hope you all had a great week!
This week in blog posts
- [5 Jun] Perfect Ten by L. Philips
- [6 Jun] Ten Books That I Recently Added to My Summer TBR
- [8 Jun] What I’ve Been Watching (4)
- [9 Jun] The Garden of Small Beginnings by Abbi Waxman
- [11 Jun] Weekly Rewind ~ 6.11.17