Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish.
Ugh this one is giving me trouble. Too much freedom!! So it’s characters who go on a road trip/characters who I want to go on a road trip with since I just finished Amy and Roger’s Epic Detour.
Characters who go on a road trip
As I said before I just finished Amy and Roger’s Epic Detour and really enjoyed it. A lot of it had to do with the road trip aspect. So I started to think about what other books I had read that involved a road trip as a major part of the plot. I realized I hadn’t read as many as I thought and will be fixing this at some point. Here are my top five:
- Amy and Roger ~ Amy and Roger’s Epic Detour by Morgan Matson
- Bonnie Rae and Finn ~ Infinity + One by Amy Harmon
- Quentin and his crew ~ Paper Towns by John Green
- Colin and Hassan ~ An Abundance of Katherines by John Green
- Jess and Ed ~ One Plus One by Jojo Moyes
Characters I want to go on a road trip with
Then I thought – Who would I want to road trip with? There are so many characters I love. Either they are funny, optimistic, nerdy (in the best way), or kick ass. So my top five that I would want to go on some amazing road trip with are:
- Beth and Jennifer ~ Attachments by Rainbow Rowell
- Kate ~ Bright Side by Kim Holden
- Cath ~ Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
- Anna, Lola & Isla – The Anna and the French Kiss series by Stephanie Perkins
- Lena – Delirium series by Lauren Oliver