We know how much bloggers love binge-watching shows AND reading books, so we combined the two! We’ve selected a TV show to match each prompt and we invite you to change the shows to once that fit YOU, if you’d like. Then, just choose the best book or series to match it.
GENERAL RULES FOR THE TAG:
- Choose a book or book series that best matches the prompt provided
- Feel free to change the TV show if you’d like it to reflect YOUR preferences!
- A blank set of the prompts is located at the very bottom in the scroll box
- Feel free to use our header graphic with the usual credits
- Link back to Erica and Lauren and tag some friends to join in!
It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia ~ unlikeable characters
Friends~ best cast of characters/friendships
Real Housewives of New York~ hate that you love or guilty pleasure
The Twilight Series // I mean I know this is probably not really good but I loved it and it got me reading again so I will always have fond memories. Plus I can’t not watch the movies if they are on. I just can’t.
Grey’s Anatomy ~ all the feels
Who Do You Love // This was a book for me that had me feeling all sorts of feels. I was happy, I was sad, I swooned, I cried, I had icky feelings. Literally it put me through it all. And for that I truly enjoyed it.