Monthly Rewind is exactly what it sounds like. A post to summarize the past month: Books read, my quick takes on them, top posts of the month, what I have been watching and what’s coming up. I will be linking up to Feed Your Fiction Addiction’s Monthly Wrap Up Round Up.
Break from Books
- School and dance classes started for my daughter. We have been busy with that and getting into our new routine.
- YAY for fall!! Football, Sweatshirts and Pumpkin!!! This is my favorite time of the year (sorry summer!)
- Lots of apples in out house after two rounds of apple picking. I have been Pinteresting recipes like mad!
- Chicago is an amazing city and I loved that I finally got to go for a weekend with just my husband. Some time without the kids was so needed.
- Fall TV started towards the end of this month and I am happy for my favorites to return and also to check out some new shows. Now to fit in all that and reading!
Top 3 Reviews
Top 3 Non-Reviews
WHAT I READ
The one that gets all the stars: Ready Player One
The one that was the cutest, quickest read: The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight
The one that lived up to the hype: Simon vs the Homo Sapiens Agenda
The one that made me want to go on vacation: Juniors
The one that made me miss yoga: Softer than Steel
The one that gave me all the creeps: You
I will be taking a week break from the blog in October to go to Disney! I am excited but also dreading a flight with the kids. I am bad at traveling with them – such anxiety!! Also, I want to read more of a mix of review books and just books I want to read in October.