Monthly Rewind is exactly what it sounds like. A post to summarize the past month: Books read, my quick takes on them, top posts of the month, what I have been watching and what’s coming up. I will be linking up to Feed Your Fiction Addiction’s Monthly Wrap Up Round Up.
Break from Books
- We took our family pictures for our Holiday cards and they came out great!
- It was my birthday and I had two great dinners with my family and got some books and a lot of gift cards $$$
- My poor Jets stink and watching football has been painful.
- I took some time off blogging and it was good and my reading picked up a little.
- We went to Disney for a week! The kids had a great time and I am still not sure I am recovered. I need a vacation from that vacation.
- Halloween was fun and the kids dressed up as a mouse and a race car driver.
Top 3 Reviews
Top 3 Non-Reviews
What I Read
The one that was my favorite: All the Ugly and Wonderful Things
The one that was my second favorite: The Bird and the Sword
The one that was the most adorable: How to Say I Love You Out Loud
The one that was the biggest disappointment: Replica
The one with the phone sex: Hotline
Rock My TBR Challenge: The Status of All Things
Popsugar Challenge: N/A
November should be low key. We have my Dad’s birthday, I have a Billy Joel concert and we host Thanksgiving and that is about it. I am hoping my reading will stay at least steady with this month. I want to get some January ARCs in and some more off my fall TBR.