Monthly Rewind is exactly what it sounds like. A post to summarize the past month: Books read, my quick takes on them, top posts of the month, what I have been watching and what’s coming up. I will be linking up to Feed Your Fiction Addiction’s Monthly Wrap Up Round Up.
Break from Books
- My daughter started a soccer skills class and it has been to fun to watch her and see how much fun she is having with it.
- We went to Disney this month. While Disney isn’t my idea for a great, relaxing vacation it was worth it to see the kids faces every time they met a character. They had a blast (in between tantrums, crying spells and not enough naps).
- While in Disney I celebrated my birthday. We went to Epcot which is my favorite and had dinner at the steakhouse. It was a nice day.
- Vacation totally screwed me up and I am still behind on the blog, reading and TV. Hopefully soon!!
- Halloween is today. We are meeting up with some family and friends. The kids are Jesse and Woody from Toy Story which is the current obsession in the house.
Top 3 Reviews
Top 3 Non-Reviews
WHAT I READ
The one that was my favorite: The Lies About Truth
The one that gets all the laughs: Furiously Happy
The one where I hope book two is better: Overruled
The one that made me want to find a rift in time: Until We Meet Again
The one that regained my faith in Lauren Oliver: Vanishing Girls
The one that makes me happy I am not an astronaut: The Martian
The biggest disappointment: The Murderer’s Daughter
November is filled with lots of friends and family birthdays, lots of things to fill up my weekends, and lots of ARC reading to get through. I want to knock a bunch out so I don’t have to worry about it at all during December which is super busy anyways. Oh and in October I got and then lost my 80% badge for Netgalley. I will get that damn badge back (and then probably lose it again) in November!