Monthly Rewind is exactly what it sounds like. A post to summarize the past month: Books read, my quick takes on them, top posts of the month, what I have been watching and what’s coming up. I will be linking up to Feed Your Fiction Addiction’s Monthly Wrap Up Round Up.
Break from Books
- We celebrated my dad’s 70th birthday low key with some family.
- I am still binge watching Dexter. I am halfway through season 6.
- I am loving This Is Us and sad a lot of my other shows are now on break until January.
- I watched Gilmore Girls A Year in the Life with my Husband and enjoyed it although a little shocked at the ending. Still, I loved revisiting with them all.
- I got to see Billy Joel for the 5th time ( 3rd year in a row) with friends and he was amazing as usual.
- We hosted Thanksgiving for my family and it went super well. Loved all the food, company and football.
- I am pretty much done with Holiday shopping minus a few small gifts and gift cards. Now just to wrap!
Top 3 Reviews
Top 3 Non-Reviews
What I Read
The one that was my favorite: The Hating Game
The one that was my second favorite: Tell Me Three Things
The one that disappointed: Bad Boy
The one with the character I hated the most:So Much More
The one that I listened to in a day:The Singles Game
The one in a library:By Your Side
Rock My TBR Challenge: So Much More, Tell Me Three Things
Popsugar Challenge: Nada
Christmas!!! Well getting ready for it too. We will be decorating, meeting wth Santa and having a holiday craft fair at school. I will also be getting together with friends for our annual gift exchange. I participated in The Broke and the Bookish Secret Santa. I just sent out my package to my person and can’t wait to see if they like it!