Monthly Rewind is exactly what it sounds like. A post to summarize the past month: Books read, my quick takes on them, top posts of the month, what I have been watching and what’s coming up. I will be linking up to Feed Your Fiction Addiction’s Monthly Wrap Up Round Up.
Break from Books
- August was a really hectic month. Lots of running around and appointments and calls.
- The end of the month had much nicer weather and we spent some time outside without being super hot.
- I watched a lot of TV. Most recently binge watching old seasons of Project Runway.
- We did a lot of back to school shopping for clothes and shoes. I think we’re all set now.
- My house started to get back into shape after all the work done in July and the beginning of this month.
Top 3 Reviews
Top 3 Non-Reviews
Most Anticipated Books Coming Out Soonish // Favorite Authors Books Ranked ~ Kasie West // Tell Me Something Tuesday (1)
What I Read
Books read: 10
Pages read: 3,484
Average rating: 4.4
The one that was my favorite: Since You’ve Been Gine
The one that made me cry: A Monster Calls
The one that I read in a day: All Things New
The one that was eye opening: Most Dangerous
The one that made me want to sail: Changes in Latitudes
The one where the cover deceived me: Watch Me Disappear
You can see my progress on the side bar and the books for each challenge here. On the Shelf Love I have still been good 🙂
Tentative September TBR
School starts this month for my kids. I think I am ready? Maybe? We also might take the kids to their first Yankee game and my first in a really long time. Apple picking will happen and I am ready with some recipes! Also new TV!! I am so excited fro my shows to come back.