Another busy week! This may be the new normal I guess. My daughter’s actual birthday happened this week so se celebrated at school and I brought in mini cupcakes and fruit. She loved to tell me no one at e the fruit. Oh well I tried!! We also went to lunch with her grandma. Her friends party was yesterday and I am sure it wore me out. She had a little Moana theme and a friend made awesome cupcakes and cookies for it. In between all that I didn’t get much reading or knitting in but hopefully next week!
This week in blog posts
- [13 Mar] The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas
- [14 Mar] My Spring ’17 TBR
- [16 Mar] What I’ve Been Watching (2)
- [17 Mar] The Roanoke Girls by Amy Engel
- [19 Mar] Weekly Rewind ~ 3.19.17